There’s something very special about Atlantis this festive season for the whole family to get excited about. Fine food is at the centre of this seasonal celebration, from freshly made Christmas goodies, to festive feasts in a choice of award-winning restaurants, bars and lounges.
Fresh-made treats at Atlantis Christmas shop
For those missing the wintry feel of Christmas time, the incredible Atlantis Christmas shop, located to the right of The Grand Lobby in the Hospitality Lounge, is a must-visit.
Lined with 2886 pieces of gingerbread, the Atlantis pastry team have re-created an amazing wonderland of warm aromas, tastes and sights to evoke your favourite Christmas memories. Among the tasty treats to purchase are the cutest gingerbread houses, as well as puddings, fruit cakes, mince pies, cookies and chocolate, all made by our expert team of Chefs. These are also available in ready-made hampers or for sale individually.
Restaurants, bars and lounges
Atlantis offers 18 restaurants, bars and lounges providing unrivalled experiences this festive season. To book any of these restaurants, please call Restaurant Reservations on +971 4 426 2626.
- Ossiano boasts mesmerizing underwater views of the Ambassador Lagoon and will be serving special festive set menus on Christmas Eve (24th December) and Christmas Day (25th December) priced at AED 1,500 (including a glass of champagne).
- Nobu offers guests a sake lounge and bar, sushi counter, private dining rooms and a stylish main dining area to relish the signature dishes of Nobu. The favourite à la carte menu will be available for dinner on Christmas Eve and brunch (AED 490) and dinner will be offered on Christmas Day.
- Nasimi Beach, the ultimate beachfront venue will be serving a Bubble-Q Lunch AED 295 on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. For dinner on Christmas Eve, a set (AED 295) and an à la carte menu will be offered. An a la carte menu will be served for dinner on Christmas Day.
- Ronda Locatelli offers a warm and inviting feeling that mixes the charm of an Italian countryside with the modernity of Dubai. Set (AED 295) and à la carte lunches and dinners will be offered on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Rostang, The French Brasserie, will offer an à la carte menu for lunch and a special “The Great Escape ‘Christmas in Paris’” dinner on Christmas Eve priced at AED 325. Rostang will also be offering a tantalizing Christmas Lunch AED 295, as well as a la carte dinner on Christmas Day.
- Levantine offers a true taste of Arabia on Christmas Eve with an à la carte or set menus (AED 295) for dinner. On Christmas Day, a set menu (AED 295) is available for lunch and an à la carte menu for dinner.
- Seafire will offer guests on Christmas Eve a set menu (AED 325) and an à la carte menu for dinner, featuring traditional favourites. On Christmas Day, Seafire will be open for lunch with a set menu (AED 295), while an à la carte menu will be offered for dinner.
- Kaleidoscope offers guests a Christmas Eve lunch at AED 195 and dinner at AED 275 per person. While on Christmas Day, lunch is priced at AED 275 per person and dinner at AED 190 per person.
- Saffron spices up your life with an exotic culinary journey on Christmas Eve with dinner from AED 295. On Christmas Day, guests can enjoy a festive Christmas Brunch for AED 450 and dinner for AED 205.
Reserve your table now by calling Restaurant Reservations on +971 4 426 2626. Valet parking is complimentary.
Christmas Dinner made easy
Christmas dinner is made easy with Atlantis offering traditional roast turkey available to order, with all the trimming and in a variety of sizes:
- Small (serves 4-6 people, weighing 5-6 kg) – AED 500
- Medium (serves 6-10 people, weighing 7-8 kg) – AED 600
- Large (serves 10-15 people, weighing 9-10 kg) – AED 1,000
All our turkeys are served with:
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Giblet Sauce
- Bread Sauce
- Chipolata Sausage
- Prune & Almond Stuffing
- Roasted Potatoes
- Honey-Glazed Parsnip
- Brussel Sprouts
- Green Beans
Call Restaurant Reservations on +971 4 426 2626 or email DXB-Platos@atlantisthepalm.com for further information. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, sprinkled with a little Atlantis magic!