Atlantis has put together an Easter experience sure to delight your whole family, with activities and surprises that can only be seen to be believed.
Easter Magic at Atlantis Easter Shop
Executive Pastry Chef Phillippe Agnese and his talented team have outdone themselves in creating a fantasy land of Easter magic in the amazing Atlantis Easter Shop. Located to the right of the Grand Lobby in the Royal Towers and open 1-10 April from 10am to 9pm daily, the shop will thrill adults and children alike with treats and surprises. The sweet aroma of chocolate and cinnamon fills the air as you walk into the shop, before you encounter the 118kg chocolate Easter egg centerpiece. Made of white and dark chocolate, groups of families and friends can step inside the giant egg for the most quirky Easter picture to send home.
The surrounding displays of chocolate egg art showcases the creative talents from the pastry team. The unique characters that Chef Philippe calls his “egg chicken” people each have their own personality and style, which will have the whole family laughing. Finally, before leaving enjoy the live station baking fresh “Hot Cross Buns” at the shop, or check out the chocolate fondue stand and giant bowl of jellybeans.
Easter Activities to Delight the Kids
Once you have purchased your treats at the Easter shop, why not stay or play for a day with us? Take your kids to the Mad Hatter’s Tea Party and the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt, or catch a glimpse of the underwater Easter Bunny making his dive amongst the 65,000 marine creatures at Ambassador Lagoon.
- The Atlantis Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt will take place for kids and teens on 7 April. The Bunny has hidden some eggs with the fish at The Lost Chambers, so they will have to search the corners to find the delicious treats, complimentary for Atlantis Kids Club guests!
- The Mad Hatters Tea Party for kids is where children and teens can join friends from Alice in Wonderland for an enchanted afternoon. While kids enjoy the traditional tea party, Club Rush offers a zany dance party coupled with crazy hats, glow sticks and the best dance songs all night long.
- Easter Talent Night for Teens will allow teens to showcase their skills on an evening they’ll never forget at Club Rush on 6 April
- The Easter Slumber party for teens is perfect for teens wanting some space. Come to Club Rush in your PJ’s and get comfy and relax in front of the big screen for movies, popcorn, snacks and games on 8 April.
- Grab the entire family and head to the Atlantis family movie time, in Kids Club from 1 – 3 April, or for teens the Family Movie Marathon in Club Rush is on 7 April from 2.00pm – 6.00pm.
- If movies are not as good as live stories, then Family Story Time is perfect. Enjoy tales, surrounded by the fish at the Ambassador Lagoon from 6.30pm – 7.00pm on 1 – 8 April.
- For resort guests, the Easter Bunny tuck in service is perfect for sleepless, excited children. The Easter Bunny will hop over for a snuggle and tuck them into bed after an exciting day of Easter fun.
- Last but not least the Easter Bunny will appear at Poseidon’s Court, near Ambassador Lagoon on 5 – 8 April at 10.00am – 12.00pm and 4.00pm – 6.00pm.
View full list of the Easter Activities for Kids and Teens (PDF, 574KB)
Easter meal options for your family
The full range of special Easter menus from our restaurants will leave you wondering which will tantalise your taste buds more:
|Hospitality Lounge||Easter Shop||10am – 9pm||1-10 April|
|Rostang Patisserie||Easter Sweets
|1pm – 7pm||1-10 April|
|The Edge||BBQ||7pm – 10pm||AED 195||1-15 April|
Friday 8 April 2012
|Saffron||Brunch||12:30pm – 4pm||AED 415||DJ, magician,
|Kaleidoscope||Good Friday Lunch||12.30pm – 5pm||AED 175|
|Nobu||High Brunch||12pm – 3pm||AED 490|
|Nasimi Beach||BubbleQ||12pm – 4pm||AED 295||Live entertainment
|2pm – 5.30pm||AED 135||Harpist|
Saturday 7 April 2012
|Ronda Locatelli||Kids Cooking Class||10.30am – 12pm||AED 90||Pizza making|
|Saffron||Kids Cooking Class||3pm – 4pm||AED 75||Cookie making|
|2pm – 5.30pm||AED 135||Harpist|
|Rostang||Dinner||6.30pm – 10.30pm||AED 295||Easter Carvery, 3 course choice set menu|
|Seafire||Lunch||12pm – 4pm||AED 295||Easter carvery, 3 course set menu|
|Nasimi Beach||BubbleQ||12pm – 4pm||AED 295||Live pianist and singer – Clarita|
Sunday 8 April 2012
|Kaleidoscope||Easter Lunch||12.30pm – 4.30pm||AED 175||Easter Bunny, magician, face painting, kids
corner, balloon artist, Easter egg hunt
|Nasimi Beach||BubbleQ||12pm – 4pm||AED 295||Live entertainment and percussion|
Photos by Meeta K. Wolff | www.meetakwolff.com