The day will be filled with fun Indian themed activities incuding:
- Meeting Indian marine species such as the rare and mysterious Giant Devil Catfish which is native to the Indian Great Kali River.
- Enjoy traditional Indian sweets while listening to traditional Indian folklore music
- Enjoy making Indian crafts
- Enter the colouring competition, kid’s treasure hunt or paint the Taj Mahal mural
- Learning about the special Indian inhabitants of The Lost Chambers Aquarium in the informative talks
- Meet the Atlantis Scuba Divers.
Great family value!
- Adult admission AED 100 per person
- Children under 11 receive free admission with each full paid adult admission
- Valet parking is complimentary for visitors to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
Why not dine after at Kaleidoscope
You can also try yummy traditional Indian food at Kaleidoscope restaurant, which will be serving a buffet lunch for AED 175 per person.
This includes Indian favourites such as Butter Chicken, Pulao, Prawn Biriyani, Fish Tikka and Raita and Poppadums and much more!
Why not book Kaleidoscope online, so you don’t miss out on making the most of this incredible Indian-themed Family Day.