This Easter Atlantis, The Palm presents a gastronomic journey in search of Easter traditions from around the world, with exciting activities, foodie delights and see-it-to-believe-it spectacles on offer. Guests can
- Visit the giant chocolate Easter egg at the Atlantis Easter Shop, filled to the brim with delicious international treats.
- Catch a glimpse of the underwater Easter Bunny who will be diving in The Ambassador Lagoon accompanied by over 65,000 marine creatures.
- Indulge in some fantastic gastronomic delights.
- Enjoy family fun throughout the resort.
The Atlantis Easter Shop is a haven for chocoholics of all ages, featuring a wide selection of crumbly Easter cookies, traditional chocolate Easter eggs, delicious bunnies in all shapes and sizes , as well as special Easter cakes and breads from all over the world.
The selection of international treats on offer includes traditional goodies such as Cruller from Germany, Tsoureki from Greece, Ensaymada from Spain and the Russian cake Kulich, sure to satisfy guests from every corner of the world.
You can shop for Easter goodies and treats in The Atlantis Easter Shop from 10.00am – 9.00pm or in The Rostang Easter Shop from 1.00pm – 7.00pm, both open between the 22 March – 2 April.
Poseidon Court Fun
Bringing an element of the spectacular to the Easter festivities is 10 time Guinness World Record holder, Mirco Della Viecha, who will be carving around 800 kilograms of chocolate into one of a kind creations, including an attempt at a giant chocolate sculpture of Atlantis! The chocolate master will be appearing at Poseidon Court daily from 27 March – 29 March, then he will hand over to his associate to complete the masterpiece on 31 March. Also making an appearance is the elusive scuba diving Easter Bunny, delighting guests and visitors alike when he plunges into The Ambassador Lagoon between 28 March – 31 March, from 1.30pm – 2.00pm.
For foodies with more than just a sweet tooth, why not pop into one of our Easter lunch or brunch offerings? You can enjoy:
- Good Friday Brunch at the award-winning restaurant Saffron on 29 March, including a mouth-watering fusion of Asian specialties as well as 200 varieties of international cuisine, available at AED465 inclusive of selected alcoholic beverages.
- Kaleidoscope is also serving up a Mediterranean style menu with North African and Indian accents at its Good Friday Lunch on the 29 March at AED 185, and its Easter Lunch on the 31 March includes a visit from the Easter Bunny, a magician, face painting and a balloon artist for AED190.
Family Fun Activities
As for kids staying in-house or visiting for the day, they certainly won’t be short of things to do this Easter! Kids of all ages will love participating in the wide selection of Easter activities planned at Atlantis Kids Club between 24 – 31 March, such as:
- The extra special ‘Easter Egg Hunt and PJ Party’ on the 28 March for AED250
- The ‘Wonky Wonderland Family Special Event’ at N’Dulge, at AED50 for in-house guests and AED 75 for outside visitors.
So to avoid disappointment, make restaurant reservations by email at email@example.com or call +971 4 426 2626 to enjoy your Easter celebrations at Atlantis, The Palm.