Many of you have told us how much you would like to try scuba diving with dolphins, but couldn’t because you weren’t scuba certified. Now we are excited to offer you the Learn to Dive With Dolphins package, where you can obtain your diving credentials and your first dive is with our dolphins! Read More
The day will be filled with fun Indian themed activities incuding:
- Meeting Indian marine species such as the rare and mysterious Giant Devil Catfish which is native to the Indian Great Kali River.
- Enjoy traditional Indian sweets while listening to traditional Indian folklore music
- Enjoy making Indian crafts
- Enter the colouring competition, kid’s treasure hunt or paint the Taj Mahal mural
- Learning about the special Indian inhabitants of The Lost Chambers Aquarium in the informative talks
- Meet the Atlantis Scuba Divers.
It seems many of our guests are letting the world know about their amazing holiday memories at Atlantis, The Palm. Expedia recently awarded Atlantis as among Best-Reviewed Hotels (on its 2012 Insiders’ Select) and earlier in the year, Trip Advisor awarded a 2012 Certificate of Excellence for Atlantis maintaining a 4.5 rating, an exceptional achievement.
These awards are among several new achievements for the resort, as the resort aims to keep bringing you the best experiences:
How do you feel about housework? Love it? No we didn’t think so. However, there is a team of unusual marine critters at The Lost Chambers Aquarium that love cleaning every day and pride themselves in scrubbing, the glass, plants, sand of algae and even fellow fish! Let’s meet them.
Atlantis is the ideal destination to celebrate Eid with your family and loved ones and say farewell to Ramadan.
Feast at Kaleidoscope this Eid, with a special long lunch Eid buffet during all three days of Eid:
- 12:30 – 5.00 pm
- Kids activities during will keep the little ones entertained for hours, including kids craft corner, face painting and a balloon bender.
- The international spread will offer Arabic, Indian, Fast East and Italian delicacies, complimented by a Western spread.
- The buffet is priced at AED 185 per person, food only; children ages 3 – 12 enjoy lunch at a 50% discount and children under the age of 3 dine free.