We are so excited to announce the birth of our newest and possibly cutest addition. This is the first time we have ever had a spotted eagle ray born in The Ambassador Lagoon at The Lost Chambers Aquarium. Read More
Atlantis, The Palm is thrilled to have won in three categories at last night’s What’s On Awards, the people’s choice awards!
What’s On is UAE’s best-selling entertainment magazine. The awards are a celebration of the UAE’s hospitality, entertainment and leisure industry. Voting is conducted by the public, with all votes independently counted and audited by Jacobsons Direct Marketing Services and then counter-verified by a special panel of impartial industry experts. Read More
Many of you have told us how much you would like to try scuba diving with dolphins, but couldn’t because you weren’t scuba certified. Now we are excited to offer you the Learn to Dive With Dolphins package, where you can obtain your diving credentials and your first dive is with our dolphins! Read More
The day will be filled with fun Indian themed activities incuding:
- Meeting Indian marine species such as the rare and mysterious Giant Devil Catfish which is native to the Indian Great Kali River.
- Enjoy traditional Indian sweets while listening to traditional Indian folklore music
- Enjoy making Indian crafts
- Enter the colouring competition, kid’s treasure hunt or paint the Taj Mahal mural
- Learning about the special Indian inhabitants of The Lost Chambers Aquarium in the informative talks
- Meet the Atlantis Scuba Divers.
It seems many of our guests are letting the world know about their amazing holiday memories at Atlantis, The Palm. Expedia recently awarded Atlantis as among Best-Reviewed Hotels (on its 2012 Insiders’ Select) and earlier in the year, Trip Advisor awarded a 2012 Certificate of Excellence for Atlantis maintaining a 4.5 rating, an exceptional achievement.
These awards are among several new achievements for the resort, as the resort aims to keep bringing you the best experiences: