10 Things to do in Atlantis this Festive Season
Tinsel neatly draped across the banisters. Stockings carefully hung from the walls. Presents safely nestled under the tree. The festive season is a time of excitement and joy, and the best place to celebrate it this year is right here at Atlantis. Here are ten reasons why you should make Atlantis your first stop these holidays:
1. Atlantis Festive Village Discover a little piece of the North Pole for yourself at the Atlantis Festive Village. Poseidon’s Court in front of the Ambassador Lagoon has been transformed into a festive wonderland, with elves, candy canes, snowmen, and Santa’s Sleigh. You can experience these winter delights for yourself until 7 January between 8am and 11pm.
2. Kids Club “Winter Wonderland” Atlantis Kids Club will be creating a special Winder Wonderland of its own for the smaller members of the family on the evening of 23 December. There will be a variety of activities on offer, including cookie decorating, festive arts and crafts, face painting, pass the parcel, and some special movies that will spread some festive cheer.
3. Club Rush “Xmas Bash” Party A bit too old for Winter Wonderlands and Festive Villages? Teens won’t be missing out on the party with Club Rush’s Xmas Bash. Club Rush is the perfect party destination for 13 to 18 year olds, and the Xmas Bash will be no exception. Between the latest pop music hits and a variety of snacks and non-alcohol beverages, you will have the most memorable Christmas party imaginable. And best of all? No parents allowed.
4. Elf Tuck-Ins Treat your children to a very special Christmas experience with our Atlantis Kids Club Elf Tuck-Ins. Your child will experience the magic of the season as one of Santa’s Elves reads them a bedtime story, tucks them in, and gives them a very special present.
5. A Special Visit From Santa and Friends With all the activities and excitement happening at Atlantis this festive season, it was only a matter of time before Santa wanted to see it for himself! Santa Claus, along with some special friends, will be paying Atlantis a special visit to spread some Christmas cheer from 18 to 24 December. There will also be plenty of opportunities to get a photo with Santa and his sleigh at the Atlantis Festive Village.
6. An Unforgettable Christmas Dining Experience Atlantis is known the world over for its restaurants, both exceptional and extravagant. Make your Christmas dinner this year a truly unforgettable experience, and book a table at one of our 21 restaurants. Whether it be on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, each restaurant will be offering an unforgettable festive feast, along with entertainment and atmosphere to match. Reservations are limited, to don’t miss out.
7. Visit our Festive Shop Make your festive shopping this year as joyous an experience as the season itself, and take the guesswork out of gift-giving. The Atlantis Festive Shop has everything you need to make your Christmas special. You’ll find a wide assortment of cookies, gingerbread men, mince pies and more, as well as a variety of Christmas cakes and hampers.
8. Order a Christmas Turkey No Christmas dinner is complete without the festive turkey, so let Atlantis take the stress out of cooking and order your turkey through us. We will prepare the centerpiece of your meal to perfection, and provide it to you with a variety of garnishes and sauces. And if you don’t fill up on turkey, you can order the perfect Christmas pudding for desert afterwards too!
9. Tree of Hope The age-old ritual of the Tree of Hope transforms the traditional Christmas tree into a wishing tree. People of all ages write their fondest wishes on slips of paper and hang them on its branches. All Atlantis guests are encouraged to write down a wish and place the ornament on the Tree of Hope placed in the Lobby for the festive holiday season.
10. Russian Christmas Celebrations The festive cheer at Atlantis does not stop on 1 January. Celebrations for Russian Christmas will be in full swing at the start of January, with special events and activities taking place at the Festive Village and Kids Club in the lead-up to Russian Christmas Day on 7 January.
With such a wide variety of events, activities, and experiences happening in Atlantis this festive season, can you really say no to spending Christmas with us?
For more information of all the festive sights and sounds Atlantis has to offer, visit our Festive Season page