Dolphin Eduventure Makes Learning Fun!
Our Dolphin Bay Eduventures is proving very popular with school groups this year, with 908 kids from 20 schools participating so far.
Eduventure is a brilliant way for children to interact with dolphins while educating them on the importance of marine life and its conservation.
The fun programme lasts for 2 hours including training tips, conservation tips, information on other species and a fifteen-minute shallow water interaction focused on the anatomical and physiological adaptations of dolphins. Afterwards, each participant gets a certificate of completion.
- Meet our Marine Mammal Specialists.
- Orientation talk including dolphin training lessons
- 15-minute educational interactive dolphin experience in the water
- Visit the Education Centre to learn about:
- Fish vs. Mammals.
- Marine Mammal Biodiversity.
- Adaptations to the Aquatic environment.
- Baleen whales vs. Toothed whales
- Marine Mammals of the region.
- Conservation and actions for a better environment.
- Receive an Eduventure programme certificate of completion
The package includes:
- Bottled Water