Atlantis, The Palm Takes the Title as One of the Most Instagrammed Hotel’s in the World
Every once in a while we all like to scroll through our favorite celebrities’ Instagram feed and see what they have been up to. Most of the times their incredible photos and selfies with breathtaking backdrops make us wish we could be in their shoes and see the world through their camera lens.
Well, the good news is, here at Atltantis, The Palm you have plenty of locations to choose from to relive your favorite celebrity photos. Especially now that Instagram named Atlantis, The Palm the third most Instagrammed hotel in the world and most Instagrammed hotel in the Middle East.
With selfies being the most popular choice of Instagram post, guests can select from an amazing range of in resort backdrops including the hotels iconic towers and arch, Aquaventure and the shark infested waters of the Ambassador Lagoon, the largest aquarium in the Middle East and Africa.
But it’s not just guests that get the Instagram bug; celebrities who also got selfie snapping in 2015 include Kim and Khloe Kardashian who stayed in two of Atlantis, The Palm’s Signature Suites, Mark and Michelle Wright who boasted of adventures swimming with a hammerhead shark and David Beckham who enjoyed a sushi feast in Nobu. Additional popular selfie snappers at Atlantis, include supermodel Jourdan Dunn, Drake and Ram Kapoor.
So how to choose the perfect spot for the money shot? We have pulled together the top 10 celebrity inspired selfie spots in the resort to help you find yours:
- Taking the top selfie spot is the Atlantis arch. Strike your best supermodel pose a la Jourdan Dunn to reach the maximum in likes and shares
- Make like Drake and get up close and personal with 65,000 sharks, rays and fish that live in the Middle East and Africa’s largest aquarium, the Ambassador Lagoon. Be prepared to snap a passing hammerhead shark to make this salty selfie worth the dice with being dinner
- If sharks are not your selfie style, a stay in the Underwater Suite like Khloe Kardashian is the next best thing. Pose with a #stingbae for extra favourites
- No successful selfie is complete without a sealion joining in the fun. Copy World Champion Swimmer Florent Manaudou and visit Sea Lion Point for a fishy photo that will be sure to take the gold in selfie likes
- Take note from selfie expert Kim Kardashian’s Instagram and embrace the Arabic culture. Making friends with a fancy camel on the Royal Beach will get you likes but be warned; a few friends may get the hump they’re not with you to join in the fun
- With over 21 restaurants to choose from, finding your favourite dish is a culinary adventure. Be sure to grab a chef selfie in each location like David Beckham and show your followers what they’re missing out on
- The imposing Dale Chihuly sculpture in the Grand Lobby of Atlantis, The Palm boasts over 3000 hand blown glass pieces but garners even more likes on Instagram. Grab some friends like tennis duo Caroline Wozniacki and Ana Ivanovic and it makes for a beautiful background
- A spa selfie is the ultimate way to make your followers green with envy. Achieve a knock out shot like boxer and two time world champion Amir Kahn and book the Royal Suite in ShuiQi Spa complete with bubble bath and rose petals
- Join Indian Actor Ram Kapoor and snap away in the Royal Bridge Suite, it will be the sweetest shot you’ll ever take
- With so many famous faces in resort it’s hard not to get a selfie to remember. Join forces like Jackie Chan and Sonu Sood and dazzle your followers with your selfie with the stars.
So next time you are in the area, make sure to pass by for a snap or two and don’t forget to tag us @atlantisthepalm and #AtlantisThePalm to join the list of celebrities who have already done it!