Celebrate Culinary Month 3.0 at Atlantis Dubai
The biggest and the most extravagant culinary celebration of world cuisines in Dubai – Atlantis Culinary Month is currently underway, combining dining offers across the Atlantis’ restaurants with visits from celebrity chefs and special collaborations from award-winning culinary masterminds.
In keeping with the celebrations, Atlantis is inviting all food lovers to a host of delicious culinary events, unique activities and best brunches in Dubai:
1. Michelin-starred chef Jean-François Piège collaborated with Atlantis’ award-winning chef Gregoire Berger for a unique ‘Four Hands’ special dinner at Ossiano
During the opening of the Atlantis Culinary Month celebrations, guests witnessed the two culinary masterminds contributed to an exclusive 9-course menu of innovative dishes at Ossiano.
2. You can sample authentic cuisine from around the world with our collection of set menus at Atlantis restaurants, each offering a chance to experience its signature dishes, and so much more
You can now dine on set menus at your favourite restaurants for as low as AED 150. Not only are you likely to be in with more of a chance of snagging up a table, but you’ll also get the opportunity to eat in some of Dubai’s top restaurants often for less.
3. Guests got a chance to savour the finest steaks at Seafire Steakhouse & Bar on 21 & 22 November, as chef Raymond and O’Donoghue joined forces to offer a memorable dining experience
The special dinner welcomed diners to sample Chef Raymond’s take on barbecue dishes from Chef Ben O’Donoghue’s bestselling cookbook and a specially curated six-course ‘Valley to the Palm’ menu celebrating the best of meaty delicacies.
4. This Culinary Month, Atlantis is giving guests a chance to be ‘Chef for a Day’ with interactive cooking demonstrations hosted by the in-house chefs
Are you a food enthusiast? Now you can learn expert-level skills from the Atlantis’ culinary masters in the limited-edition ‘Chef for a Day’ programme. Learn how to cook signature dishes from each participating restaurant – Ronda Locatelli, Ayamna, and Nobu – with the chance to book a table to dine afterward with friends at 25% off.
5. Meet chef Nobu Matsuhisa and enjoy the eight-course White Truffle & Omakase set menu prepared by the chef himself
From mouth-watering selection of succulent sashimi to Nobu-styled cup sushi, world-renowned restaurateur and celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa’s White Truffle Omakase set menu incorporates some of NOBU’s phenomenal dishes from across the globe that made him a culinary sensation. Join us at NOBU on 3 & 4 December to enjoy the special menu from 8pm to 11pm.
6. Enjoy the Frozen Edition of this year’s festive brunch, Cirque de Cuisine at The Avenues on 5 December. Unlimited beverages and signature dishes included from nine award-winning restaurants.
Atlantis’ signature restaurants are buzzing with excitement in the lead-up to Dubai’s most anticipated dine around brunch experience – Cirque De Cuisine – on 5 December from 7pm onwards. Savour traditional Christmas dishes and signature creations from Nobu, Ronda Locatelli, Bread Street Kitchen, Seafire Steakhouse & Bar, Ossiano, Hakkasan and more within an exciting, The Frozen themed environment complete with street performers, entertainers and all the magic of winter in the Avenues.
Atlantis Culinary Month is sure to ignite epicurean passions and will really have you hooked! If you’re more of a visual spirit, then feel free to look at the full Atlantis Culinary Month Infographics.