Raise your Forks to Atlantis, The Palm’s Bread Street Kitchen at Dubai Restaurant Week 2018
Raise your forks, foodies! The much-awaited gastronomic event of the year, Dubai Food Festival is finally here to pique your ‘foodie’ interests and desires.
The annual food festival celebrates diversity through Dubai’s varied culinary scene and lets patrons experience the soul of the city through food by bringing together the best of Dubai’s dining experience with participation from the city’s best restaurants, offering everything from gourmet and avant-garde restaurant concepts to local flavours and quirky dining options.
Forming part of the big event is Dubai Restaurant Week, a citywide gastronomic celebration that is held every year in which participating restaurants in Dubai offer prix fixe menu for less. This year, Dubai Restaurant Week returns on Feb 22 and will continue to wow local residents and visitors through March 3 with two weeks of immersive food, drinks and cultural experiences.
Bread Street Kitchen, one of the award-winning Atlantis restaurants, is taking part in this delicious celebration of cuisines by serving up a delectable British European fare with a refined take on traditional classics.
Having garnered many prominent awards globally and having been a fixture on the British food scene, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen brings a little bit of Britain to the ever-growing food and beverage scene of Dubai.
As one of the 15 prominent restaurants participating in Dubai Restaurant Week, Bread Street Kitchen Dubai offers a special three-course menu for AED 199 per person at the Dubai Restaurant Week 2018.
Take a sneak-peek at celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay’s specially crafted, three-course menu at Dubai Restaurant Week celebrations in Bread Street Kitchen:
Tantalizing Starters (3 options)
1. Cured & smoked Scottish salmon tartare with beetroot & crème fraiche (D)
2. Crispy beef short rib, pomegranate, pomelo, hoisin honey glaze (G)
3. Heritage beetroot, goat cheese, wild rocket, white balsamic dressing (D, V, N)
Stunning Mains (3 options)
1. Steak & ale pie, savoy cabbage & aged cheddar mash, bone marrow jus (G, D, A)
2. Roasted stone bass with curried mussels & roasted cauliflower (S, D)
3. Vegetarian Wellington, truffle mash, spiced carrots, beetroot jus (D, N, G, V)
Delectable Desserts (3 options)
1. Banana sticky toffee pudding, muscovado caramel, clotted cream (D, G, V)
2. Pineapple carpaccio with kiwi, passion fruit & coconut sorbet (V)
3. Orange & malt custard tart, crème chantilly (D, G, V)
(V) – Vegetarian, (D) – contains Dairy, (A) – Alcohol, (N) – Nuts, (G) – Gluten, (S) – Shellfish
It is strongly recommended that you make reservations for (a minimum of two people) Dubai Restaurant Week through RoundMenu, either at 7pm or 9pm only, to avoid disappointment.