A Peek at Atlantis Dubai’s Revamped Imperial Club
Set exclusively apart within the iconic Atlantis, The Palm is a symbol of understated luxury. Imperial Club offers a new dimension to leisure hospitality, seamlessly weaving VIP experiences and holidaying together to meet the needs of the discerning traveller, and offers the ultimate in convenience and privacy for a memorable stay.
Every fabric of this premier luxury haven composes a unique experience which fully reflects Atlantis’s appellation as an all-inclusive, one-of-its-kind family entertainment resort destination in Dubai.
Where Every Guest is Royalty
A doorway to a host of exclusive privileges and a hallmark of round-the-clock personalised services, the Imperial Club features a total of 323 rooms & suites, and the Imperial Club Lounge, which offers extraordinary service, exquisite décor and decadent culinary experiences under one roof. It is the perfect choice for guests seeking to add a little luxury with extra benefits worth more than AED 3,000 per day ($800 per day). Imperial Club guests receive additional benefits and exclusive perks such as private check-in and check-out, access to the Imperial Club lounge for morning refreshments, afternoon tea, evening drinks and canapés, access to the Imperial Club Beach & Aquaventure Waterpark and much more.
Designed by Abu Dhabi and Dubai-based Allen Architecture Interior Design, the ocean-themed Imperial Club Lounge puts a fresh spin on the premium lounge privileges and the world-class service excellence so emblematic of Atlantis. It spans two levels of the resort: the ultra-elegant upper level is designed for guests looking to unwind and has of a sophisticated cocktail bar vibe. The ground level is more child-friendly and is the perfect hangout for families. The lounge features three spectacular chandeliers comprised of 150 hand-blown glass fish. There are a number of spectacular floor installations, with approximately 4,000 shimmering fish scales used in the corridor and 2,300 next to the bar.
Interested to know more about this luxury haven? Get to know all the top facts about Imperial Club at Atlantis, The Palm.
Atlantis Imperial Club Benefits
Guests staying in the Imperial Club Rooms and Suites enjoy the following privileges during their stay:
1. Private check-in and check-out at the exclusive Imperial Club Lounge – check-in and check-out with comfort and ease at the private check-in counters in the Imperial Club Lounge
2. Full access to the 3,091sqm Imperial Club Lounge, a luxury retreat spread over two floors with a beautiful outdoor terrace, which boasts expansive sea views
3. Complimentary daily afternoon tea experience on the terrace with a variety of delicious snacks from 14:00 – 16:00
4. Complimentary daily evening drinks and canapés in the Imperial Club Lounge during happy hour from 17:00 – 19:00 with stunning views of the Arabian sea and beyond
5. Immerse the younger guests in a world of their own with 1 complimentary access (Morning or Afternoon Sessions) into Atlantis Kids Club for children aged 4 – 12 years of age.
6. Catch a wave of activities at the exclusive Imperial Club Beach overlooking the Dubai Marina Skyline, with a fully-serviced bar, private cabanas and loungers, and personal service attendants to meet their every need
7. Access to a range of personal Concierge services to enjoy an unfettered ease of comfort, convenience and flexibility touring the city.
As an Atlantis Member you can enjoy exclusive benefits and experiences. Becoming an Atlantis member is simple – just sign up on our official website to enjoy our Atlantis Membership Rates by unlocking a world of benefits you’re entitled to.
The Imperial Club at Atlantis, The Palm awaits you for a seamless luxury vacation experience you will treasure for a lifetime!