GET READY FOR EXCITING NEW RIDES AND SLIDES AT AQUAVENTURE IN 2013
New Technology, New Slides, New Water Thrills – Revolutionary Water Play!
As a resort we like to continue to wow our guests and have them discover and experience something new and exciting. Already offering the largest waterpark in the region with AQUAVENTURE, guests and visitors alike will be able to enjoy new thrills and spills as we have announced plans to extend the 17 hectare water park.
The waterpark currently features:
- 18 million litres of fresh water powering seven thrilling waterslides
- 2.3 kilometre river ride with tidal waves and pools
- Water rapids and white water chargers
- 700 metres of white sand beach overlooking The Palm
- Guests can also feed Cownose Rays, dive in a shark-infested lagoon or explore the depths on a Shark Safari
In this new phase of development, we plan to add an incredible new 40 metre high waterslide tower, which will loom over the existing Ziggurat temple and the legendary Leap of Faith and the expansive lagoons of Dolphin Bay, Also, we will be adding a variety of dining experiences to ensure that appetites are satiated and thirsts are quenched. A wide selection of casual dining – from freshly baked pizzas to authentic Arabic mezze to indulgent gelato – will be fun, creative and fast – so guests can get back to their water journey.