Awards 2017: Achievements and Accolades of Atlantis The Palm
They say actions speak louder than words, and this adage resonates deeply with Atlantis The Palm. Over the years, Atlantis The Palm has earned an array of awards and recognition that bear testimony to its pursuit of success to raise the bar in the hospitality sector.
Here are the awards, honours and recognition that Atlantis Dubai has received this year:
1. Awarded “Favourite Hotel in Africa & the Middle East” and “Favourite Restaurant in an Overseas Hotel” for Nobu at The Condé Nast Traveller Readers’ Travel Awards 2017 organised by Condé Nast India.
2. Ronda Locatelli won the “Italian Restaurant of the Year” and its Chef Salvo Sardo won “Chef de Cuisine of the Year” at The Middle East Hospitality Excellence Awards 2017.
3. Ossiano won “Best Seafood Restaurant”, “Best Fine Dining Restaurant” and “Best Restaurant of the Year” at BBC Good Food Middle East Awards 2017.
4. Awarded “Family Friendly Hotel of the Year” at The Mother, Baby & Child Awards 2017.
5. YUAN won the “Best Chinese Restaurant” and Nobu won the “Best Japanese Restaurant” at the 2017 Fact Dining Awards.
6. Recognised as the “Unsung Hero in Laundry” at the Middle East Cleaning Technology Week 2017.
7. Atlantis won “Best Hotel Middle East Gold Award” and “Best Partner Award” for V Hub in Aquaventure, and Aquaventure Waterpark won “Best Attraction Bronze Award” at the Virgin Holidays Annual Partner Awards 2017 – the UK’s largest transatlantic tour operator annual awards.
8. Chef Herve Courtot of Nobu Dubai won the “Japanese Specialty Chef of the Year”, Chef Gregoire Berger of Ossiano won “Seafood Specialty Chef of the Year” and Chef Raymond Wong of Seafire Steakhouse & Bar won “Meat Specialty Chef of the Year” award at the PRO Chef Middle East Awards 2017.
9. Marco Rosado, Director of Food & Beverage at Atlantis Dubai, recognised as the “Leading Hotel F&B Director” at the Leaders in F&B Awards 2017.
10. Aquaventure Waterpark won the “Leading Waterpark in Middle East Award” and Atlantis The Palm won “Middle East’s Leading Resort” & “Dubai’s Leading Resort” at the World Travel Awards 2017.
11. Chef Gregoire Berger of Ossiano won the “10th Best Chef in the World” award from 300 shortlisted international chefs at the Best Chef Awards 2017.
12. Atlantis, The Palm ranked No 1 as the “Best Family Resort” by Holidays with Kids website.
13. Bread Street Kitchen won “Best Family Brunch” at the Time Out Dubai Kids Awards 2017.
14. Atlantis won many awards at the Middle East Hospitality Awards, including the “Best Use of Technology for Wi-Q”, “Most Impressive Hotel Feature” for The Dale Chihuly Sculpture, and Chef Gregoire Berger of Ossiano won the “Head Chef of the Year” award.
15. Atlantis’ The Lost Chambers Aquarium won the “Best of Dubai” award at the 2017 Experts’ Choice Awards.
16. ShuiQi Spa won “Best Spa Destination in United Arab Emirates” and “Best Fitness Spa in Middle East” at the Haute Grandeur Global Spa Awards 2017.
17. Ossiano won the “Best Luxury Seafood Restaurant” at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards.
18. Atlantis The Palm won the “Best Venue for Business Events (500+)” and “Best Venue for Corporate Incentives” at the Experiential Venues Awards of WOW Awards and Convention Asia 2017.
19. ShuiQi Spa & Fitness bagged the “Best Spa” award at the Seven Stars Luxury Hospitality and Lifestyle Awards.
20. Atlantis Dubai was recognised as the “Best 5 Star Family Hotel” at the Arabian Travel Awards 2017.
21. Chef Gregoire Berger was awarded the “Head Chef of the Year (hotel managed outlet)” at the Caterer Middle East Awards 2017.
22. Atlantis the Palm won the “Best Stand Award” at the Arabian Travel Market 2017.
23. Ossiano named “Best Romantic Restaurant” at the Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards and “Luxury Seafood Restaurant” at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards.
24. Atlantis ranked #8 for “Best Family Hotel in the Middle East” and #3 for “Best Family Hotel in the UAE” at the Trip Advisor Travellers’ Choice™ 2017 Awards.
See full list of awards won by Atlantis Dubai over the years.