Atlantis is holding Shark Awareness Week, to bring you closer to one of the most fascinating and misunderstood species of the sea. Among the activities is a visit by shark experts Mike Rutzen and Rima Jabado. Mike will be on hand at the shark-themed Lost Chambers Family Fun Day this Friday, 4 May to answer your questions and tell some amazing shark tales. Both he and Rima will be conducting an exciting talk about interacting with sharks and shark conservation on Saturday 5 May at 7pm at the Spice Ballroom at Atlantis, The Palm. Places are limited, so please book on +971 4 426 0000.
In honour of Shark Awareness Week, we have put together these answers to your shark questions.
It’s Thursday, and we have put together your perfect itinerary for the weekend, if you don’t mind. This should help you make the most of these glorious Dubai days and glamorous Dubai nights.
- Sundown: What’s the perfect place for drinks to relax and kick off the weekend? We think it has to be Nasimi Beach, especially at sunset. For ladies on Thursdays, enjoy three glasses of free bubbly between 7pm – 11pm, complete with the incredible sun setting over Dubai. Inside the resort near the Grand Lobby, the beautiful voice of singer Clarita de Quiroz beckons you into Barazura cocktail lounge between 7pm – 11pm, where you are offered buy one get one free on selected beverages from 9pm – 11pm.
3:54 pmPosted in Latest News
Guests and residents would agree that Nasimi Beach is one of the most photogenic venues in Dubai. It’s no wonder, then, that international food stylist and blogger Meeta K Wolff chose the venue to host her first food styling and photography workshop in the Middle East.
Atlantis has put together an Easter experience sure to delight your whole family, with activities and surprises that can only be seen to be believed.
Families with kids of all ages enjoyed a wonderful ‘Family Fun Day’ at The Lost Chambers at Atlantis, The Palm, on Friday 23 March.
Kids were busy at work trying to solve clues to discover the Poseidon’s lost crystal in a mythical scavenger hunt throughout the tunnels and mazes of the aquarium to earn prizes. There was also special educational sessions with Marine Animal Specialists, the opportunity to meet real scuba divers and try on their equipment, face painting, and lots more fun!
This educational family event is the first of six this year, with the next being on Friday 4 May 10:00am-8:00pm, with special celebrity shark expert, Mike Rutzen!
No bookings are required, just come on down, join the fun and win some great prizes! Children will receive complimentary admission to this event with each full paid adult admission, and valet parking is always complimentary for visitors to The Lost Chambers.
The full dates for The Lost Chambers Family Fun Days this year are:
- 4 May – Shark Awareness with special guest
- 8 June – World Ocean’s Day
- 7 September – Fish folklore, myths and more
- 5 October – Underwater FantaSea
- 7 December – Festive Under the Sea
4:13 pmPosted in Latest News